Cyberpunk 2077 is a highly anticipated game that was released on December 10th, 2020. It is an open-world action-adventure game developed and published by CD Projekt. The game was released on multiple platforms, including Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Google Stadia, and PC. However, many Xbox Series X players have reported issues with the game’s sound. In this article, we will explore the problem and provide possible solutions.
What is the Problem?
The problem reported by many Xbox Series X players is that they are not getting any sound from the Cyberpunk 2077 game. This is a frustrating problem because sound is an essential part of the gaming experience. Without sound, players cannot fully immerse themselves in the game world and enjoy the game to its fullest extent.
If you are experiencing the no sound issue in Cyberpunk 2077 on your Xbox Series X, there are a few possible solutions you can try:
- Restart the game: Sometimes, restarting the game can fix the problem. Try closing the game and reopening it to see if the sound comes back.
- Check your sound settings: Make sure that the sound settings on your Xbox Series X are correct. Go to Settings > General > Volume & audio output and check that the correct audio output device is selected.
- Check your TV or sound system settings: If you are using a TV or sound system to play the game, make sure that the correct input is selected and that the volume is turned up.
- Update your Xbox Series X: Make sure that your Xbox Series X is up to date with the latest software updates. Go to Settings > System > Updates & downloads and check for any available updates.
- Reinstall the game: If none of the above solutions work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This may fix any corrupted files that are causing the no sound issue.
The no sound issue in Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X is a frustrating problem that can ruin the gaming experience. However, there are several possible solutions that you can try to fix the problem. If none of the solutions work, you may need to contact CD Projekt support for further assistance. We hope this article was helpful in solving your no sound issue in Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X.