Facetime is a popular video chatting app that is available on Apple devices. One of the great features of Facetime is the ability to record your video calls. However, one issue that some users have is that the audio does not always record properly. In this article, we will show you how to hear sound on Facetime screen record.
Why Doesn’t the Sound Record?
The reason that the sound may not record is due to a setting on your device. By default, Facetime is set to only record audio from the microphone on your device. This means that any audio that comes through the speakers during the call will not be recorded. However, there is a way to change this setting.
Changing the Facetime Audio Setting
To change the audio setting in Facetime, follow these steps:1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Scroll down and tap on Facetime.
3. Scroll down and toggle on the option for “Use Speaker for Audio”.
4. Close the Settings app and open Facetime.
5. Start a video call and tap on the record button.
6. The audio from the call should now be recorded.
Other Tips for Recording Facetime Calls
In addition to changing the audio setting, there are a few other tips that can help you get the best recording possible:- Make sure you have enough storage space on your device.
– Use a stable internet connection to ensure a clear video and audio feed.
– Try to minimize any background noise or distractions.
– Consider using an external microphone for better audio quality.
Recording Facetime calls can be a great way to keep memories or important conversations. However, it can be frustrating when the audio does not record properly. By changing the Facetime audio setting and following these other tips, you can ensure that your recordings are clear and high-quality.